Capital Markets and Financial Technology
In a constantly evolving political, economic and social context, the capital market has become a complex and challenging environment that requires innovative solutions designed specifically for each project.
The technological disruption in the capital market has broken down the territorial limits, promoting our international advice and the continuous updating of the technical frontiers.
The use of technology to modify, improve or automate financial services aimed at people or companies has been accompanied by complex regulatory development, which has a significant impact on the strategy and operations of companies in this sector.
We work with our clients in the following areas:
• Support in the structuring, administrative processing of securities registries and regulatory authorizations in Chile and abroad.
• Advice on the issuance and placement of public and private offering securities.
• Trading of derivative instruments
• Financial and banking regulatory compliance
• Placement and international transaction of tokenized securities
• Collaboration in the construction of operational algorithms and SmartContracts
• Fintech ventures and DLT projects
• Advice on the issuance and operation of digital payments
• National and international regulatory compliance