The design of reliable and effective corporate governance structures has become a primary issue in business
Shareholders demand a rigorous culture from the company’s management, in compliance with the highest standards of each industry, this is an informed, responsible and transparent management
The governance of the company deserves differentiated advice depending on the characteristics of its business, particularly in the case of family-owned, state-owned and transnational companies.
We work with our clients in the following areas:
- Shareholders’ arrangements
- Advising structural regulatory elements, emerging trends and best practices
- Legal opinions regarding duties and responsibilities of directors and senior management, boards composition and corporate policies.
- Implementation of parity and inclusion standards
- Operations with related parties or conflicts of interest
- Incorporating and Governing Family Businesses